The AvaTax Ruby Gem
A Ruby wrapper for the AvaTax REST V2 APIs
gem install avatax
AvaTax REST and Search APIs
The Developer Blog features news and important announcements about the AvaTax Platform and SDKs. You will also find tutorials and best practices to help you build great platform integrations.
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using alpha, beta, and prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (**no patch is too small**: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by closing issues
- by reviewing patches
Submitting an Issue
We use the GitHub issue tracker to track bugs and features. Before submitting a bug report or feature request, check to make sure it hasn't already been submitted. You can indicate support for an existing issue by voting it up. When submitting a bug report, please include a Gist that includes a stack trace and any details that may be necessary to reproduce the bug, including your gem version, Ruby version, and operating system. Ideally, a bug report should include a pull request with failing specs.
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the project.
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Add documentation for your feature or bug fix.
- Run rake doc:yard. If your changes are not 100% documented, go back to step 4.
- Add specs for your feature or bug fix.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request. Please do not include changes to the gemspec, version, or history file. (If you want to create your own version for some reason, please do so in a separate commit.)
Copyright (c) 2017, Avalara, Inc. All rights reserved. By contributing to AvaTax Ruby Gem, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under its Apache License. See LICENSE for details.