Fully compliant RDF/XML parser and serializer.
gem install rdf-rdfxml
- 100% free and unencumbered public domain software.
- Implements a complete parser for RDF/XML.
- Compatible with Ruby >= 2.4.
Instantiate a parser and parse source, specifying type and base-URL
::::.open("./etc/doap.xml") do |reader| reader.each_statement do |statement| puts statement.inspect end end
xmlns definitions, and use for serialization using
Canonicalize and validate using
Write a graph to a file:
::::.open("etc/test.ttl") do |writer| writer << graph end
Full documentation available on Rubydoc.info)
- Consider a SAX-based parser for improved performance
This repository uses Git Flow to mange development and release activity. All submissions must be on a feature branch based on the develop branch to ease staging and integration.
- Do your best to adhere to the existing coding conventions and idioms.
- Don't use hard tabs, and don't leave trailing whitespace on any line.
- Do document every method you add using YARD annotations. Read the tutorial or just look at the existing code for examples.
- Don't touch the
AUTHORSfiles. If you need to change them, do so on your private branch only.
- Do feel free to add yourself to the
CREDITSfile and the corresponding list in the the
README. Alphabetical order applies.
- Do note that in order for us to merge any non-trivial changes (as a rule of thumb, additions larger than about 15 lines of code), we need an explicit public domain dedication on record from you, which you will be asked to agree to on the first commit to a repo within the organization. Note that the agreement applies to all repos in the Ruby RDF organization.