A gem that provides Linux binaries for wkhtmltoimage and wkhtmltopdf project in an easily accessible package from wkhtmltopdf.org.
- Linux (Debian Wheezy) 64-bit and 32-bit
- Linux (Debian Jessie) 64-bit and 32-bit
- Linux (Ubuntu Trusty) 64-bit and 32-bit
- Linux (Ubuntu Precise) 64-bit and 32-bit
- Linux (CentOS 7) 64-bit
- Linux (CentOS 6) 64-bit
- The gem version is the same as the binary files version of wkhtmltox.
- Please note that the linux builds are not headless, and will require running under xvfb.
gem install wkhtmltox-binaries
gem 'wkhtmltox-binaries', '~>0.13.0'
- Inspired by github.com/nicholasklick/wkhtmltoimage-binary.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/[your-username]/wkhtmltox-binaries/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
The MIT License
All binaries of Wkhtmltopdf are under LGPL License
Copyright (c) 2016 Phlegx Systems OG