ripe is an abstraction layer between the MOAB/Torque stack and your pipeline.
With ripe, you can easily collate tasks into workflows which can then be applied to samples without the headache of manually dealing with the queuing system.
- MOAB is a scheduler -- it takes care of priorities and allocations.
- Torque is a resource manager -- it launches the jobs on the nodes.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
gem 'ripe', :git => 'git://github.com/ndejay/ripe.git'
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install ripe
TODO: Write usage instructions here
- Fork it ( https://github.com/ndejay/ripe/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request