Ruby-ODPI is a ruby interface for Oracle Database based on ODPI-C.
Ruby-ODPI consists of the following two layers currently.
- High-level API - easy-to-use API based on the following layer.
- Low-level API - straightforward binding of ODPI-C functions.
The low-level API may be merged into the high-level API after the author understand ODPI-C enough.
- High-level API - In development
- Low-level API - In development
- Ruby 2.3.0 and later
- Oracle client 11.2 and later
- Oracle server 9.2 and later (depending on Oracle client version)
Ruby-ODPI itself is under 2-clause BSD-style license.
The license of documentation comments about the low-level API is same with ODPI-C because most of them were copied from ODPI-C documents.
ODPI-C bundled in Ruby-ODPI is under the terms of: