See the GitHub Issue Tracker for open tickets.
- Do more testing with remote databases and non-development environments
- Consider whether using the same web server for multiple projects is the best approach
- Look into issues with running shell command that has its own command-line flags.
- Create shorthands for loading config from external files.
- Better support for rails apps with no database
- Configurable ports for database servers
- Support for SQLite databases
- Defining custom commands
- Allowing customization points at different levels, like adding hooks to individual apps
- Customizing how we check out the repositories, so that people can use https instead of SSH.