Harvests metadata from a digital repository into Solr for indexing.
Stash::Harvester::OAIPMH module harvests metadata from an OAI-PMH repoistory.
Stash::Harvester::Resync module harvests metadata from a ResourceSync source. It makes the following assumptions:
- Metadata is a first-class resource with its own lifecycle, its own published change lists, etc.
- A Capability List exists, at a well-known URI, to advertise the metadata resources and their changes.
- This Capability List advertises a Change List, a Change Dump, or both.
- As implied (though not explicitly stated) by the ResourceSync spec, if both a Change List and a Change Dump exist, all changes in the Change List are also in a corresponding Change Dump. That is, wherever both exist, it is sufficient to examine only one or the other.
- The Change List / Change Dump resources advertised in the Capability List may be either single lists / dumps or Change List Indices / Change Dump Indices, as advertised in the spec.