Ruby Zabbix Api Module
gem install zabbixapi
We support only two last versions of zabbix (3.4 and 4.0), so you should consider all previous versions deprecated.
- Zabbix 1.8.2 (api version 1.2) | zabbixapi 0.6.x | branch zabbix1.8
- Zabbix 1.8.9 (api version 1.3) | zabbixapi 0.6.x | branch zabbix1.8
- Zabbix 2.0.x (api version 1.4 -> 2.0.10) | zabbixapi 2.0.x | branch zabbix2.0
- Zabbix 2.2.x (api version 2.2.x) | zabbixapi 2.2.x | branch zabbix2.2
- Zabbix 2.4.x (api version 2.2.x) | zabbixapi 2.4.x | branch zabbix2.4
- Zabbix 3.0.x (api version 3.0.x) | zabbixapi 3.0.x | branch zabbix3.0
- Zabbix 3.2.x (api version 3.2.x) | zabbixapi 3.0.x | branch zabbix3.2
Supported Ruby Versions
This library aims to support and is tested against the following Ruby versions:
- Ruby 2.0
- Ruby 2.1
- Ruby 2.2
- Ruby 2.3
- Ruby 2.4
- JRuby 18.104.22.168
If something doesn't work on one of these versions, it's a bug.
This library may inadvertently work (or seem to work) on other Ruby versions, however support will only be provided for the versions listed above.
If you would like this library to support another Ruby version or implementation, you may volunteer to be a maintainer. Being a maintainer entails making sure all tests run and pass on that implementation. When something breaks on your implementation, you will be responsible for providing patches in a timely fashion. If critical issues for a particular implementation exist at the time of a major release, support for that Ruby version may be dropped.
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix, write tests, write documentation/examples.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version.
- Make a pull request.
Copyright (c) 2015-2018 Express 42
See LICENSE for details.