xSpree is a base Spree application that you can upgrade.
First install the xSpree gem:
gem install xspree
xspree create projectname
This will create a Spree app in `projectname'. This script creates a new git repository. It is not meant to be used against an existing repo.
To see the latest and greatest gems, look at xSpree' template/files/xspree_Gemfile, which will be copied into your projectname/Gemfile.
It includes testing gems like:
- Cucumber for integration testing
- Capybara for acceptance tests
- Database Cleaner for cleaning your database
- RSpec for awesome, readable isolation testing
- Shoulda for frequently needed Rails and RSpec matchers
If you have problems, please create a Github issue.
This gem is forked by Suspenders:
Suspenders is maintained and funded by thoughtbot, inc
The names and logos for thoughtbot are trademarks of thoughtbot, inc.
xSpree is Copyright © 2008-2011 Alessio Rocco. It is free software, and may be redistributed under the terms specified in the LICENSE file.