Vagrant Libvirt Provider
Note: This plugin requires Vagrant 1.1+.
- Upload of box image (qcow2 format) to Libvirt storage pool.
- Volume creation as COW diff image for each new domain.
- Create and boot Libvirt domains.
- SSH into domains.
- Provision domains with any built-in Vagrant provisioner.
- Minimal synced folder support via
Install using standard Vagrant 1.1+ plugin installation methods. After
vagrant up and specify the
libvirt provider. An example is
$ vagrant plugin install vagrant-libvirt ... $ vagrant up --provider=libvirt ...
Of course prior to doing this, you'll need to obtain an Libvirt-compatible box file for Vagrant.