Trustlink module for Ruby On Rails
Rewritten from scratch
- parsing xml file instead of php serialized string
- storing in database instead of text file
- requesting by rake task instead of checking on every page load
- customizable rails friendly erb templates
Include the gem in your Gemfile:
rails g trustlink:migration
- create config/trustlink.yml
yml key: _YOUR_TRUSTLINK_HASH_ domain: example.com encoding: UTF-8
Simply put helper call in desired place. Like this:
<%= trustlink_links -%>
Run it by cron or use whenever gem or something other way you like.
Customizing templates (optional)
rails g trustlink:views
Templates will be copied to views/trustlink folder.
- In _link.html.erb first and last string inserting trustlink code recognized by trustlink bots. It should not be removed. Also important to levae url untouched.
- By default no style included. You can use styles extracted from trustlink's template. Just replace class to 'ads' used by default or use your own.
- Multi-domain feature currently not supported. Ask if you need this feature.
For more information please follow http://www.trustlink.ru/
This project rocks and uses MIT-LICENSE. Copyright © 2014 Artyom Nikolaev and Trustlink