test-unit 2 – Improved version of Test::Unit bundled in Ruby 1.8.×.
Ruby 1.9.x bundles minitest not Test::Unit. Test::Unit bundled in Ruby 1.8.x had not been improved but unbundled Test::Unit (test-unit 2) will be improved actively.
- Test::Unit 1.2.3 is the original Test::Unit, taken straight from the ruby distribution. It is being distributed as a gem to allow tool builders to use it as a stand-alone package. (The test framework in ruby is going to radically change very soon).
- test-unit 2 will be improved actively and may break compatiblity with Test::Unit 1.2.3. (We will not hope it if it isn’t needed.)
- Some features exist as separated gems like GUI test runner. (Tk, GTK+ and Fox) test-unit-full gem package provides for installing all Test::Unit related gems easily.
% sudo gem install test-unit
If you want to use full Test::Unit features:
% sudo gem install test-unit-full
(The Ruby License)
This software is distributed under the same terms as ruby.
Exception: lib/test/unit/diff.rb is a dual license of the Ruby license and PSF license.
- Kouhei Sutou: The current maintainer
- Haruka Yoshihara: Data driven test supports.
- Nathaniel Talbott: The original author
- Ryan Davis: The second maintainer
- Mayu & Co.: kinotan icons: http://cocooooooon.com/kinotan/
- Daniel Berger: Suggestions and bug reports.
- Designing Patterns: Suggestions.
- Erik Hollensbe: Suggestions and bug reports.
- Bill Lear: A suggestion.
- Diego Pettenò: A bug report.
- Angelo Lakra: A bug report.
- Mike Pomraning: A bug report.
- David MARCHALAND: Suggestions and bug reports.
- Andrew Grimm: A bug report.
- Champak Ch: A bug report.
- Florian Frank: A bug report.
- grafi-tt: Bug fixes and reports.
- Jeremy Stephens: A bug report.
- Hans de Graaff: Bug reports.
- James Mead: A bug report.
- Marc Seeger (Acquia): A bug report.
- boutil: A bug report.