Initialize the kanbanpad taskmapper instance using a username and api key:
kanbanpad = taskmapper.new(:kanbanpad, :username => 'you', :password => 'api_key')
- rubygems (obviously)
- taskmapper gem (latest version preferred)
- jeweler gem (only if you want to repackage and develop)
The taskmapper gem should automatically be installed during the installation of this gem if it is not already installed.
Since this and the taskmapper gem is still primarily a work-in-progress, minor changes may be incompatible with previous versions. Please be careful about using and updating this gem in production.
If you see or find any issues, feel free to open up an issue report.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010-2011 The Hybrid Group. See LICENSE for details.