TODO: Write a gem description
Add this line to your application’s Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
gem install specinfra
bundle exec rake
TODO: Write usage instructions here
Maintenance policy of Serverspec/Specinfra
- The person who found a bug should fix the bug by themself.
- If you find a bug and cannot fix it by yourself, send a pull request and attach test code to reproduce the bug, please.
- The person who want a new feature should implement it by themself.
- For above reasons, I accept pull requests only and disable issues.
- If you’d like to discuss about a new feature before implement it, make an empty commit and send a WIP pull request. But It is better that the WIP PR has some code than an empty commit.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request