RSpec tests for your servers configured by Puppet, Chef or anything else
You can see the details of serverspec on serverspec.org.
Running the gem's tests
bundle exec rake
rspec alone will not work).
Maintenance policy of Serverspec/Specinfra
- The person who found a bug should fix the bug by themself.
- If you find a bug and cannot fix it by yourself, send a pull request and attach test code to reproduce the bug, please.
- The person who want a new feature should implement it by themself.
- For above reasons, I accept pull requests only and disable issues.
- If you'd like to discuss about a new feature before implement it, make an empty commit and send a WIP pull request. But It is better that the WIP PR has some code than an empty commit.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request