All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[0.5.0] - 2021-03-05
- Support for the Shurima faction.
- Support for version 3 deck codes.
- A new Card class to represent cards on their own without a count.
- CardSet#as_cards, which returns all the cards in the set as Cards.
- CardSet#as_card_codes, which returns all the cards in the set as card codes.
- RuneterraCards.from_card_and_counts method.
- CardAndCount class (replaced by the new Card class).
- CardSet#as_card_and_counts (replaced by #as_cards).
- CardSet#cards – the signature of this method will be changing in a future version to match #as_cards, migrate to #as_card_codes to keep the current #cards behaviour.
[0.4.1] - 2021-02-05
- Fixed issue where card numbers > 127 came out extremely wrong, e.g. Aphelios and several other of the new cards (issue #4).
[0.4.0] - 2020-12-08
CardMetadatanow has a
#costattribute representing the mana cost of a card. (thanks, nieszkah!) Technically this is backwards-compatibility breaking as it makes a new field in metadata json mandatory.
[0.3.0] - 2020-08-31
Costclass to represent crafting cost as wildcards & shards.
Metadata#cost_ofto get the cost of crafting a
- Documented everything that is public & non-deprecated.
[0.2.3] - 2020-08-31
- Fixed issue with documentation not rendering on rubydoc.info.
[0.2.2] - 2020-08-30
- Included .yardopts in the Gem so README and CHANGELOG get included in documentation generated from the Gem.
[0.2.1] - 2020-08-29
- Correctly packaged README and CHANGELOG in the Gem.
[0.2.0] - 2020-08-29
- Added support for the Mount Targon faction
- UnrecognizedVersionError#version returns the version number that wasn't recognized.
- UnrecognizedFactionError, which is raised by CardAndCount#new (and by extension, CardSet#from_deck_code) if an unrecognized faction number is encountered.
- FACTION_IDENTIFIERS_FROM_INT is now a Hash instead of an Array. The API for looking up a faction identifier by integer should remain unchanged in most cases.
[0.1.0] - 2020-08-28
- Initial public release, with support for loading deck codes (Bilgewater and earlier) and loading metadata from Legends of Runeterra Data Dragon.