_ _ __ _ _ _ __ ___ ___ __| | ___ _ __ _ _ _ __ | '__| | | | '_ \ / __/ _ \ / _` |/ _ \ '__| | | | '_ \ | | | |_| | | | | (_| (_) | (_| | __/ | | |_| | | | | |_| \__,_|_| |_|\___\___/ \__,_|\___|_| \__,_|_| |_|
Hook up RunCodeRun builds from your command line.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
lots and lots - patches welcome!
- project status
- build status
- grabbing latest build output
Copyright (c) 2009 Rob Sanheim. See LICENSE for details.