Prevent users sending duplicate requests by rapidly clicking links and buttons.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install onestep
TODO: Write usage instructions here
- Write a Heroku hosted Sinatra application which demos the functionality.
- Link to the application from this Readme.
- Make sure that the gem works with
- Consider initializing the jQuery so that it works automatically. Then add a class the users can attach to optout.
- Specify that the assets must be required after jQuery. I might be able to add jquery_ujs as a dependancy?
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request