The omniauth_crowd library is an OmniAuth provider that supports authentication against Atlassian Crowd REST apis.
Install and use
1. Add the OmniAuth Crowd REST plugin to your Gemfile
gem 'omniauth', '>= 1.0.0' # We depend on this gem "omniauth_crowd"
2. You will need to configure OmniAuth to use your crowd authentication. This is generally done in Rails in the config/initializers/omniauth.rb with...
Rails.application.config.middleware.use ::Builder do provider :crowd, :crowd_server_url=>"https://crowd.mycompanyname.com/crowd", :application_name=>"app", :application_password=>"password" end
You will need to supply the correct server URL, application name and password
Contributing to omniauth_crowd
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011-14 Rob Di Marco. See LICENSE.txt for further details.