Massimo is a static website builder that allows you to use dynamic technologies such as Haml & Sass for rapid development.
Massimo's code is inspired by other website generators like Jekyll and Webby.
- Renders templates and views using Tilt
- Uses familiar helper methods from Padrino::Helpers
- Supports custom helper methods like Rails and Sinatra
- Renders stylesheets using either Sass or Less
- Automatically creates pretty URLs
$ gem install massimo
$ massimo new my-site $ cd my-site $ massimo build
For more information, visit http://massimo.petebrowne.com/.
For an example of a site built by massimo, visit http://github.com/petebrowne/massimo-site.
Copyright (c) 2011 Peter Browne. See LICENSE for details.