Luda is a library helps to build cross-framework UI components.
Luda takes part in the process after templates parsed and leaves the parsing work like data binding and custom tag packaging to your faviroute frameworks. In this way, you can package reusable Luda components with utmost flexibility, no matter in a front-end framework or a back-end framework.
- Automatic component lifecycle handling.
- Automatic component dom searching and cache management.
- Automatic proxy creating for accessing components safely.
- Native attributes and events for component communication.
- Mixins for component code reusing.
- Built-in UI components for saving your time.
How Luda Component Works
Component Class Execution Process
Component Instance Lifecycle
Options to get Luda:
- Directly load the CSS and JS from unpkg CDN.
- Download the CSS and JS from this repo.
- Install with yarn:
yarn add luda.
- Install with npm:
npm install luda.
- Install with gem:
gem install luda.
Bug Reports and Feature Requests
To get started, please read the contribution guidelines. Any contribution is welcome and highly appreciated. Thanks!