Provides the default set of handlers that ship with Lita itself. The handlers are:
- Authorization, for managing authorization groups
- Help, for listing help strings for other handler routes
- Info, for basic information about the running robot
- Room, for making the robot join and part from rooms
- Users, for finding a user's Lita user ID
In Lita 5, this gem is a hard dependency of the lita gem itself, so it's not necessary to do anything to install it.
In Lita 6:
This gem must be included in the Lita project's Gemfile in order to be included, like any other plugin.
New Lita projects created by
lita new using Lita 5 or later will include the entry for it in the Gemfile automatically.
To remove the default handlers, simply remove that line from the Gemfile.