Repository for storing packages and metadata.
note: Currently Ki is not ready for any kind of use.
- Rubygem: https://rubygems.org/gems/ki-repo
- Documentation for latest released version is available at http://rubydoc.info/gems/ki-repo
- See also ki-flow, the advanced CI system: http://ki-flow.org and https://github.com/mikko-apo/ki-flow
- Repository basics includes a simple tutorial and explains basic concepts.
- Ki command line utilies are documented in ki_commands.
- Development provides additional development related information.
- Local repository features: create package, import, export, list, test, dependencies
- Metadata support: statuses, file tagging
- Repository cleanup and removal
- Use script files in repository to add additional commands to ki
Once these features are implemented Ki is ready for use on local server. In the future, the goal is to provide tools to manage distributed repositories: downloads and replication.
Testing and documentation
- http://rspec.info/ - Test framework
- http://gofreerange.com/mocha - Ruby test mocking
- https://github.com/colszowka/simplecov - Test coverage
- http://yardoc.org/ - Yard documentation
- https://github.com/rtomayko/rdiscount - Markdown
- http://rack.github.com/ - Ruby web server support
- http://www.sinatrarb.com/ - Simple web application framework
- http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/RubyBindings - Selenium WebDriver
Copyright (c) 2012 Mikko Apo. See LICENSE for further details.