Jekyll is a simple, blog-aware, static site generator perfect for personal, project, or organization sites. Think of it like a file-based CMS, without all the complexity. Jekyll takes your content, renders Markdown and Liquid templates, and spits out a complete, static website ready to be served by Apache, Nginx or another web server. Jekyll is the engine behind GitHub Pages, which you can use to host sites right from your GitHub repositories.
This repository is Jekyll + admin (to add posts dynamically). All the credits goes to the Jekyll team, this gem only gives an extra end point to add posts dynamically
Want to know more about jekyll?
Visit :- https://github.com/jekyll/jekyll
- gem install jekyllplusadmin (sudo if necessary)
- Now download your favorite Jekyll theme
- Copy /admin folder to base of your Jekyll theme and reset the config
- Copy admin.css from /admin/admin.css to css folder of your jekyll theme
- Run jekyll serve and visit your_served_url/admin
Wish to contribute?
- Fork this repository
- Open a pull request
- Or mail me at [email protected]