Ruby Client for Dialogflow API (Alpha)
Dialogflow API: An end-to-end development suite for conversational interfaces (e.g., chatbots, voice-powered apps and devices).
In order to use this library, you first need to go through the following steps:
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Dialogflow API.
- Setup Authentication.
$ gem install google-cloud-dialogflow
- Read the [Client Library Documentation][https://googlecloudplatform.github.io/google-cloud-ruby/#/docs/google-cloud-dialogflow/latest/google/cloud/dialogflow] for Dialogflow API to see other available methods on the client.
- Read the Dialogflow API Product documentation to learn more about the product and see How-to Guides.
- View this repository's main README to see the full list of Cloud APIs that we cover.