Models extracted from worthwhile-models and sufia-models.
Checkout the readme for hydra-derivatives for additional dependencies for generating derivatives.
To install FITS:
- Go to http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/fits/downloads, download fits-0.6.2.zip, and unpack it somewhere on your machine. You can also install FITS on OSX with homebrew:
brew install fits(you may also have to create a symlink from fits.sh -> fits in the next step).
- Mark fits.sh as executable (chmod a+x fits.sh)
- Run "fits.sh -h" from the command line and see a help message to ensure FITS is properly installed
- Give your app access to FITS by:
- Adding the full fits.sh path to your PATH (e.g., in your .bash_profile), OR
- Changing config/initializers/sufia.rb to point to your FITS location: config.fits_path = "/
The redlock gem requires Redis >= 2.6.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install curation_concerns-models
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request