Chef analytics Client
ChefAnalytics is a Ruby client for interacting with a Chef analytics Server.
Install via Rubygems:
$ gem install chef-analytics
or add it to your Gemfile if you are using Bundler:
gem 'chef-analytics', '~> 0.1'
In your library or project, you will likely want to include the
- Clone the project on GitHub
- Create a feature branch
- Submit a Pull Request
- All new features must include test coverage. At a bare minimum, Unit tests are required. It is preferred if you include acceptance tests as well.
- The tests must be be idempotent. The HTTP calls made during a test should be able to be run over and over.
- Tests are order independent. The default RSpec configuration randomizes the test order, so this should not be a problem.
License & Authors
- Author: James Casey [email protected]
Copyright 2014, Chef Software Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.