Cardiac - a REST modeling framework for Ruby
This gem provides a thin facade around REST-ful resources, aiming to be closer to ActiveRecord than ActiveResource.
TODO: More description is definitely needed.
It is in active development and already being used in multiple production systems.
The short-term roadmap will include:
- Refactoring (and possibly spinning off features into subprojects)
- Merging in features from an alternate implementation (supporting more HTTP features)
- Integrating with and contributing to other projects (better support for REST-ful architectures)
- Tested with rails 3.2 and 4.0
- Tested with ruby 1.9.3 and 2.0.0
Copyright (c) 2013-2014 Joe Khoobyar. See LICENSE for details.