bhm-admin is a compass framework, rails engine and assorted libraries that make it easy to add a simple, crud-like admin user interface to Rails 3 applications. Makes it as simple as requiring the gem, overriding a few files and configuring it to add a nice, css3 admin area for rails 3 apps.
- Add "gem 'bhm-admin'" to your Gemfile
- Run bundle install
To be added soon.
The only option at the moment is
::. = "MySite"
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Youth Tree. See LICENSE for details.