adhearsion-rails is an Adhearsion Plugin providing Rails configuration and initialization.
- FIXME (list of features and unsolved problems)
- Adhearsion 2.0+
- An already created Rails application
adhearsion-rails to your Adhearsion app's Gemfile.
In your Adhearsion app configuration file, add the following values:
.config[:adhearsion_rails] do |config| config.path = "/path/to/your/rails/application" config.environment = :production # :development, :test or any other self defined Rails environment are also valid end
Original author: Juan de Bravo
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
- If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself so I can ignore when I pull
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (C) 2012 Adhearsion Foundation Inc. Released under the MIT License - Check License file