The a9s_rabbitmq gem simplifies the configuration of ruby applications using the anynines RabbitMQ service. It provides methods for generating configuration hashes for
If you would like to use other gems for connecting to the the RabbitMQ service you are also able to retrieve a standard credentials hash (see below).
AMQP.start(Anynines::RabbitMQ::Utility.amqp_hash) do |connection| ... end
conn = Bunny.new(Anynines::RabbitMQ::Utility.bunny_hash)
Other rabbitmq gems
credentials_hash = Anynines::RabbitMQ::Utility.credentials_hash # => returns a Hash
Contributing to a9s_rabbitmq
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2014 Julian Weber. See LICENSE.txt for further details.