Currently, it is still in a research phase. You can try it, but it is not for production use. We'd like to hear any comments.
Various written documenation is located at doc directory.
Generated code documenation
How to try it from git
install rubygem dependencies from the OpenSUSE build system's Ruby Extensions repository
sudo zypper ar http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/ruby:/extensions/openSUSE_12.1/devel:languages:ruby:extensions.repo sudo zypper in rubygem-ruby-augeas augeas-lenses rubygem-open4 rubygem-packaging_rake_tasks rubygem-ruby-dbus sudo rake install cd yast++lib-kerberos-client ruby examples/kerberos_conf
How to obtain permission for common user:
su mkdir -p /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50.local.d cp doc/org.opensuse.config_agent.pkla /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50.local.d #replace <yourcooluser> with real user in /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50.local.d/org.opensuse.config_agent.pkla
How to try it from packages
OpenSUSE Build Service project with packages TODO create pattern
- config_agent-* - contains packages with config agents
- doc - overall yast++ documentation
- libconfigagent - infrastructure and generators for config agents
- yast - contains modified yast modules to use yast++
- yast++lib* - contains high level configuration library