rspec-padrino is a gem including helpers for testing a Padrino app using RSpec. Taking much from rspec-rails.
gem install rspec-padrino
Depends on padrino-core <~ 0.12.0, sinatra, rack-test, and RSpec 2.
Create a Padrino project with option -t rspec. Required files will be generated.
.configure do |conf| conf.include Rack::Test::Methods conf.include :: # add this end def app ## # You should point toplevel #app method to: Padrino.application end
more usage on RDoc: http://rubydoc.info/github/udzura/rspec-padrino/frames
Contributing to rspec-padrino
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
See LICENSE.txt for further details.