Goldeneye has been tested on MRI 1.8.7, MRI 1.9.2, MRI 1.9.3 Preview 1, Rubinius 2.0, and JRuby 1.6.2.
Goldeneye.config( :url => "http://my.cdp.server:7080", :user => "theusername", :password => "thepassword" ) cdp = Goldeneye::CDP.new cdp.get_registered_cdps
Command Line Usage
Tasks: goldeneye help [TASK] # Describe available tasks or one specific task goldeneye utils <command> # Utils commands goldeneye version # Outputs the current program version goldeneye utils help [COMMAND] # Describe subcommands or one specific subcommand goldeneye utils storage_disks # Lists storage disks and its memory information Options: -U, --api-username, [--api-username=API_USERNAME] # API USERNAME; Required. -P, --api-password, [--api-password=API_PASSWORD] # API PASSWORD; Required. -H, --api-url, [--api-url=API_URL] # API URL; Required. -d, --debug, [--debug=DEBUG] # API DEBUG; False by default To check the available options for a given action, you can execute the following command: goldeneye utils help storage_disks
Default Config for Command Line
The command line utility, goldeneye, will look for a .goldeneye.yml file in ~/. You can specify some defaults.
~/.goldeneye.yml username: theusername password: thepassword url: "http://my.cdp.server:7080" # URL to the API endpoint
gem install goldeneye
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Add yourself to the Contributors list
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010-2012 Site5. See LICENSE for details.