IMPORTANT: THIS VERSION SUPPORTS THE BETA OF THE MONGOHQ API - New version supporting the new one is coming soon - message me if necessary.
INFO: Need to improve the specs eventually.
An API wrapper for the mongohq API (http://mongohq.com). The initial version uses a straight approach, an ActiveResource like interface might be added if there is enough interest.
Include this in your gemfile
A more detailed description can be found at http://rubydoc.info/gems/mongohq.
Some Sample Code
client = Mongohq::Client.new("your api key","your secret") client.create_database('db name','micro') ...
All results are hashes, with strings (not symbols) as keys.
In case of an error either a ResponseError or a StandardError is raised.
- Aaron Russel (https://github.com/aaronrussell) whose cloudapp api helped a lot (some spec code is taken verbatim)
- John Nunemaker (https://github.com/jnunemaker) for httparty and all his other contributions.
This gem was created to the tunes of Natalia Kills and Nicki Minaj.
- added a new method database_connection_detail that works against the changed result signature of the databases API call.
- Changed the description. Apologies for the version bump.
- First version
Contributing to mongohq
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011 Martin Wawrusch. See LICENSE for further details.