Fully compliant RDF/XML parser and serializer.
gem install rdf-rdfxml
- 100% free and unencumbered public domain software.
- Implements a complete parser for RDF/XML.
- Compatible with Ruby >= 2.2.2.
Instantiate a parser and parse source, specifying type and base-URL
RDF::RDFXML::Reader.open("./etc/doap.xml") do |reader| reader.each_statement do |statement| puts statement.inspect end end
xmlns definitions, and use for serialization using
Canonicalize and validate using
Write a graph to a file:
RDF::RDFXML::Writer.open("etc/test.ttl") do |writer| writer << graph end
Full documentation available on Rubydoc.info)
- Consider a SAX-based parser for improved performance
This repository uses Git Flow to mange development and release activity. All submissions must be on a feature branch based on the develop branch to ease staging and integration.
- Do your best to adhere to the existing coding conventions and idioms.
- Don't use hard tabs, and don't leave trailing whitespace on any line.
- Do document every method you add using YARD annotations. Read the tutorial or just look at the existing code for examples.
- Don't touch the
AUTHORSfiles. If you need to change them, do so on your private branch only.
- Do feel free to add yourself to the
CREDITSfile and the corresponding list in the the
README. Alphabetical order applies.
- Do note that in order for us to merge any non-trivial changes (as a rule of thumb, additions larger than about 15 lines of code), we need an explicit public domain dedication on record from you.