Microdata parser for RDF.rb.
RDF::Microdata is a Microdata reader for Ruby using the RDF.rb library suite.
- Microdata parser.
- Uses Nokogiri for parsing HTML
Install with 'gem install rdf-microdata'
Microdata to RDF transformation is undergoing active development. This implementation attempts to be up-to-date as of the time of release, and is being used in developing the Microdata RDF specification.
This implementation includes support for the proposed @itemprop-reverse attribute.
The parser uses a build-in version of the Microdata RDF registry.
Reading RDF data in the Microdata format
require 'rdf/microdata' graph = ::Graph.load("etc/doap.html", format: :microdata)
Reading using content-negotation
require 'rdf/microdata' graph = ::Graph.load("etc/doap.html", content_type: "text/html")
This spec is based on the W3C HTML Data Task Force specification and does not support GRDDL-type triple generation, such as for html>head>title anchor tags.
RDFa parser is available, will not assert content type
text/html or file extension
.html, as this is also asserted by RDFa. Instead, the RDFa reader will invoke the microdata reader if an
@itemscope attribute is detected.
Full documentation available on Rubydoc.info
- Asserts :html format, text/html mime-type and .html file extension.
- Do your best to adhere to the existing coding conventions and idioms.
- Don't use hard tabs, and don't leave trailing whitespace on any line.
- Do document every method you add using YARD annotations. Read the tutorial or just look at the existing code for examples.
- Don't touch the
AUTHORSfiles. If you need to change them, do so on your private branch only.
- Do feel free to add yourself to the
CREDITSfile and the corresponding list in the the
README. Alphabetical order applies.
- Do note that in order for us to merge any non-trivial changes (as a rule of thumb, additions larger than about 15 lines of code), we need an explicit public domain dedication on record from you.