Pantry: Modern DevOps Automation
Pantry takes the tedium out of setting up a DevOps stack by providing framework for storing, sharing, and running server provisioning and configuration. Whether your stack is Chef or Puppet, Docker or Packer, or any mix of tools, Pantry doesn't care!
Install Pantry via Rubygems on all servers and local machines:
gem install pantry
Pantry has three main aspects: the Server, a Client, and the CLI. Pantry provides command-line tools for all of these.
Starting the Server:
pantry-server -c /path/to/server.yml
Starting a Client:
pantry-client -c /path/to/client.yml
Running the CLI:
For more information, see Getting Started.
- Pantry Chef -- Configure Pantry Clients with Chef
- Built and Maintained by Collective Idea
- Hosted on Github pantry/pantry
- File bug reports on the Issue tracker
- Fork this repository on Github
- Make your changes and send us a Pull Request
- All Pull Requests must contain tests
- Pull Request tests must pass before being accepted
Pantry is distributed under the MIT License. See LICENSE for more details.