Notifyou means Notify to YOU
What is this repository for?
A simple gem for posting message to Slack
Another logger. Quickly and directly monitor what is causing error for your app!
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install notifyou
Suppose you already had Slack Incoming Webhooks integration for your team.
Copy your Incoming Webhook elsewhere, your url will be in format
url = https://hooks.slack.com/services/xxx/yyy/zzzz
- require 'notifyou'
- * Create an instance of Notifyou:
bot = Notifyou.new(url)
- * Send message:
bot.notify("This is another text", "#general")*
- The last command will send a message to channel #general. *
- Replace the parameters to post whatever you like. You can also send direct message by replace '#' with '@'.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/hienvd/notifyou/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request