This is a Ruby wrapper for Paymill's API.
First, you've to install the gem
gem install paymill
and require it
Then you have to set your API key:
Paymill.api_key = "your-api-key"
Now you can e.g. create a new client:
Paymill::Client.create(email: "firstname.lastname@example.org", description: "He is a Ruby guy.")
Or find an existing client:
Updating an existing client only works on an instance:
client = Paymill::Client.find("client_88a388d9dd48f86c3136") client.update_attributes(email: "email@example.com")
Deleting a client:
For retrieving a collection of all clients you might use the
To sort and filter collection lists of objects, use the
with an options hash. For example to find the most recent transactions
belonging to a client you can use the following code:
Paymill::Transaction.all(client: "<client_id>", order: "created_at_desc")
Please note that Transactions and Payments cannot be updated.
This gem requires Ruby 1.9 and faces version 2 of Paymill's API.
Please report bugs at http://github.com/dkd/paymill-ruby/issues.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project from http://github.com/dkd/paymill-ruby.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2012 dkd Internet Service GmbH, Stefan Sprenger. See LICENSE for details.