Cucumber is a tool for running automated tests written in plain language. Because they're written in plain language, they can be read by anyone on your team. Because they can be read by anyone, you can use them to help improve communication, collaboration and trust on your team.
Where to get more info:
- The main website: https://cucumber.io/
- Documentation: https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber/wiki
- Ruby API Documentation: http://www.rubydoc.info/github/cucumber/cucumber-ruby/
- Support forum: https://groups.google.com/group/cukes
- Developer chat: https://gitter.im/cucumber/cucumber-ruby
- User chat: https://gitter.im/cucumber/chat
See CONTRIBUTING.md for info on contributing to Cucumber.
- Ruby 2.4
- Ruby 2.3
- Ruby 2.2
- Ruby 2.1
- JRuby 9.1
Code of Conduct
Everyone interacting in this codebase and issue tracker is expected to follow the Cucumber code of conduct.
Copyright (c) Aslak Hellesøy and Contributors. See LICENSE for details.