Huginn, which is Old Norse means "thought" and was one of Odin's ravens, is a pure Ruby implementation of the MQTT client protocol version 3.1.1.
Its main goals are:
- high performance
The current version should considered pre-alpha quality (i.e. it should probably not work). Meanwhile, take a look at the ruby-mqtt gem.
After checking out the repo, run
bin/setup to install dependencies. Then, run
bin/console for an interactive prompt that will allow you to experiment.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/andreimaxim/huginn/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request