SixArm.com » Ruby »
XML#load methods to load documents, elements, attributes
- Docs: http://sixarm.com/sixarm_ruby_week/doc
- Repo: http://github.com/sixarm/sixarm_ruby_week
- Email: Joel Parker Henderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
XML load methods:
- XML.load_dir: load XML documents from one or more directory paths and file paths.
- XML.load_elements: load XML elements from a file and with an xpath selector.
- XML.load_attributes: load XML attributes from a file and with an xpath selector.
- XML.load_attributes_array: load XML attributes into an array
- XML.load_attributes_hash: load XML attributes into a hash of name value pairs.
For docs go to http://sixarm.com/sixarm_ruby_week/doc
Want to help? We're happy to get pull requests.
gem install sixarm_xml_load
gem "sixarm_ruby_xml_load", "=2.1.0"
Install with high security (optional)
To enable high security for all our gems:
wget http://sixarm.com/sixarm.pem gem cert --add sixarm.pem gem sources --add http://sixarm.com
To install with high security:
gem install sixarm_ruby_alpha_bravo --test --trust-policy HighSecurity
- 2012-03-16 2.1.0 Upgrade for Ruby 1.9.3, minitest/spec, and improved docs.
- 2012-03-13 2.0.0 Lift the XML#load methods from the sixarm_ruby_ramp gem
You may choose any of these open source licenses:
- Apache License
- BSD License
- CreativeCommons License, Non-commercial Share Alike
- GNU General Public License Version 2 (GPL 2)
- GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- MIT License
- Perl Artistic License
- Ruby License
The software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
This license is for the included software that is created by SixArm; some of the included software may have its own licenses, copyrights, authors, etc. and these do take precedence over the SixArm license.
Copyright (c) 2005-2012 Joel Parker Henderson