SixArm.com » Ruby »
String#to_class method to convert a string to a class.
- Docs: http://sixarm.com/sixarm_ruby_string_to_class/doc
- Repo: http://github.com/sixarm/sixarm_ruby_string_to_class
- Email: Joel Parker Henderson, email@example.com
Ruby String#to_class method to convert from a String to a class
"Foo".to_class #=> Foo class
gem install sixarm_ruby_string_to_class
gem "sixarm_ruby_string_to_class", "=1.1.0"
Install with high security (optional)
To enable high security for all our gems:
wget http://sixarm.com/sixarm.pem gem cert --add sixarm.pem gem sources --add http://sixarm.com
To install with high security:
gem install sixarm_ruby_ --test --trust-policy HighSecurity
"Foo".to_class #=> Foo class "MyModule::MyClass".to_class #=> MyModule::MyClass class
For docs go to http://sixarm.com/sixarm_ruby_string_to_class/doc
Want to help? We're happy to get pull requests.
- 2012-03-18 1.1.0 Upgrade for Ruby 1.9.3, minitest/spec, and improved docs.
- 2011-10-06 1.0.4 Updates for gem publishing
You may choose any of these open source licenses:
- Apache License
- BSD License
- CreativeCommons License, Non-commercial Share Alike
- GNU General Public License Version 2 (GPL 2)
- GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- MIT License
- Perl Artistic License
- Ruby License
The software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
This license is for the included software that is created by SixArm; some of the included software may have its own licenses, copyrights, authors, etc. and these do take precedence over the SixArm license.
Copyright (c) 2005-2012 Joel Parker Henderson