Bioacoustics Workbench workers.
Rubydoc is available.
Workers that can process various long-running or intensive tasks.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
gem 'baw-workers', git: 'https://github.com/QutBioacoustics/baw-workers.git'
And then execute:
$ bundle install
This project provides four workers:
- Analysis: Runs analysis scripts on audio files.
- Audio Check: Runs checks on original audio recording files.
- Harvester: Harvests audio files to be accessible via baw-server.
- Media: Cuts audio files and generates spectrograms.
It also provides classes for working with well-defined file system storage:
- original audio files
- caches for
- cut audio
- generated spectrograms
- analysis results.
- Fork it (https://github.com/QutBioacoustics/baw-workers)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request