Reference implementation of stripe interface
- Github: https://github.com/bm5k/stripe-example/
- Staging server: https://stripe-example.herokuapp.com
You will need to add plans to your stripe account!
$ git clone email@example.com:bm5k/stripe-example.git # clone the repo $ cd stripe-example $ bundle install # install all dependencies, we recommend using RVM $ cp config/database.sample.yml config/database.yml # use the default database.yml (or customize it) $ cp config/stripe.sample.yml config/stripe.yml # add your own keys or you'll be sorry $ rake db:setup # creates the development database $ ./script/server # start the server
- factory girl
rake spec # this will run all of the RSpec specifications, located in ./spec
- Specs are organized into Models & Integration specs (/spec/models, /spec/requests)
- Model Factories are located in /spec/factories.rb
Use the heroku config command to check/set environemnt variables on Heroku.
- STRIPE_APP_ID: the stripe application id
- STRIPE_SECRET: the stripe secret
Developed by Dev Fu!, LLC. http://devfu.com