opengraph_transporter is a Ruby console app that exports Facebook OpenGraph translations between Developer Apps. Alpha version software release.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install opengraph_transporter
- Ruby 1.9.3 or higher
- Firefox 22.0.0 or higher
- Admin Role on Facebook Developer Applications used in translations export process.
- Translation process is dependent on correct selection of primary locale (locale translated from) and app locale (locale translated to), e.g. en_US to pt_BR.
- Consistent Destination App Open Graph story configuration.
- Run opengraph_transporter
- Enter Source Facebook Developer App ID and App Secret
- Enter Destination Facebook Developer App ID and App Secret
- Enter Facebook translations Primary Locale (primary language locale - generally defaults to en_US).
- Enter Facebook translations App locale.
- Follow the prompts.
$ Please Enter Source Application Id 619023458209241 $ Please Enter Source Application Secret 2a1c3c1a878e8f52a8b7788dfe89g15b $ Please Enter Destination Application Id 639876543218648 $ Please Enter Destination Application Secret 29ae3c3bd62106eae636132be8676eb2 $ Please Enter Primary Locale en_US $ Please Enter App Locale pt_BR
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request