Ruby wrapper for the LinkedIn API. The LinkedIn gem provides an easy-to-use wrapper for LinkedIn's REST APIs.
- Update and correct test suite
- Change to Faraday for authentication
- Implement Messaging APIs
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Make sure your test doesn't just check of instance of LinkedIn::Mash :smile:.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.