This is the Gemfury CLI used to manage your Gemfury packages from the command line. If you're familiar with the service and want to jump straight into command line action, please proceed to the CLI documentation.
Gemfury is your personal cloud for your private and custom RubyGems, Python packages, and NPM modules. Once you upload your packages and enable Gemfury as a source, you can securely deploy any package to any host. It's simple, reliable, and hassle-free.
Introduction to Gemfury
Using Gemfury CLI
Putting Gemfury to work
- Install private RubyGems
- Install private NPM modules
- Install private Python packages
- Install private Composer packages
- Private RubyGems on Heroku
Contribution and Improvements
Please email us if we've missed some key functionality or you have problems installing the CLI client. Better yet, fork the code, make the changes, and submit a pull request to speed things along.
If you would like to contribute to this project, just do the following:
- Fork the repo on Github.
- Add your features and make commits to your forked repo.
- Make a pull request to this repo.
- Review will be done and changes will be requested.
- Once changes are done or no changes are required, pull request will be merged.
- The next release will have your changes in it.
Please take a look at the issues page if you want to get started.
If you think it would be nice to have a particular feature that is presently not implemented, we would love to hear that and consider working on it. Just open an issue in Github.
Over time, dependencies for this gem will get stale and may interfere with your other gems. Please let us know if you run into this and we will re-test our gem with the new version of the dependency and update the gemspec.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or file a Github Issue if you have any other questions or problems.