dm-enum (Enumrated models for DataMapper)
by Potapov Sergey (aka Blake)
Inspired by power_enum
Allows you to cache enumeration models.
gem install dm-enum
require 'dm-core' require 'dm-enum' class Language include DataMapper::Resource include DataMapper::Enum acts_as_enumerated :name_property => :code property :code, String, :key => true property :name, String end # should be called in order to cache values Language.update_enums_cache! Language.create(:code => "ru", :name => "Russian") Language.create(:code => "en", :name => "English") Language[:ru] # => #<Language @code="ru" @name="Russian"> Language["en"] # => #<Language @code="en" @name="English">
Contributing to dm-enum
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Potapov Sergey. See LICENSE.txt for further details.